If you’re reading this, you’ll have hit my re-launched website.
Here’s what it includes:
- Insight from my work as a sports business professional and journalist
- A portfolio with examples of my work for a multitude of clients
- Details of clients I’ve worked with and a contact form if you want to hire me!
- Testimonials from people I’ve worked with
- Blogs dating back 10 years
- The podcasts I co-host and produce
- Every ground I’ve visited, with the aim of writing a profile for each
- A list of every match I’ve attended
- A Derek Sivers-inspired Now page that tells you what I’m up to
I’ll continue to add a few extra bits, including some case studies on projects I’ve worked on.
I am available for freelance and consultancy work over the next few months, if you’re interested, get in touch.
Don’t forget you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @jdgsport.